A long sleeves shirt does not to stay in your closet until winter.
The Layal Ally Shirt is designed to be used all year round. Made from super soft Tencel denim, it's lighter than normal denim for the warmer climates and more of a sustainable option.
In today's styling video Silke Ahlden is styling the Ally shirt in five different ways from day time to evening on our model Layal Harmamoush Takieddine.
Our lovely model Layal aka Gemini Bakes is wearing a small. The Layal Ally Shirt is an oversized tailored designed shirt.
Here are a few looks featured in the video:
- Wardrobe Essentials look, A pair of jeans, boots, black turtle neck sweater with the Ally Shirt unbuttoned over the outfit.
- Leila Camisole with a pair of black trousers and heels. Rolled up sleeves and a funky knot at the waist and your Ally Shirt will take you to the office or a night out, or both.
- Your Black Camisole, a pair of black trousers with a belt to define your waist you can wear the Ally Shirt as a cardigan, then depending on the weather you can roll the sleeves up or down.
- This look pairs the Julia Mini Skirt with the Ally Shirt buttoned up. A chunky necklace over the collar and a pair of heels. All that is left is to grab your bag and head to the office or lunch. Take this same outfit into the night by simply unbuttoning the top buttons and wearing the same necklace.
- The Ally Shirt is slightly tucked into a pair of black jeans, a pair of heels (nude heels feature in the video), not forgetting some accessories
Why our Ally Shirt in Denim is a classic and always Fashionable.Made with Tencel this allows for a long sleeved shirt that takes you through all season. Tencel is a soft fabric that is both breathable and absorptive which allows for temperature regulation when wearing a garment made of this material.
The Ally Shirt is light and easy to wear even in summer making it the perfect feature for your capsule wardrobe.
Layal, our gorgeous model, can be found on Instagram at @geminibakes
We Love Silke Ahlden and her timeless style and styling with a sustainable approach. For more information on her styling work, please visit her website www.silkestyles.com
To start off with the look you can order your own Ally Shirt by clicking here.